Zeiss Lattice Lightsheet 7
- Rapid and gentle state of the art live-cell imaging system ideal for experiments demanding high temporal resolution or imaging of sensitive processes.
- Illumination lens: 10x 0.4 NA water immersion
- Detection lens: 48x 1.0 NA
- 488nm 10 mW
- 561nm 10 mW
- 640nm 5 mW
- Pco.edge 4.2 CLHS sCMOS
- Chamber with temperature control
- Compatible with dishes, chamber slides, multiwell plates with skirt < 0.5mm and glass thickness #1.5 (160μm-190μm)
- Zen Blue
We request that publications that include data or analysis performed with the facility include the following acknowledgment- “We acknowledge the generous support of the Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research, IDRM and Carl Zeiss GMBH for the microscopy facilities used in this research”.