ZEISS 980 KIR Airyscan 2 with (s/p)FCS
- Inverted confocal ideal for rapid live cell, 4D imaging.
- Sophisticated software allows fine control of imaging, including airyscan, automation, spectral separation and processing.
- EC Plan-Neofluar 2.5x/0.085
- PApo 10x/0.45
- LD LCI Plan-Apochromat 25x/0.8 Imm autocorr DIC
- C-Apochromat 40x/1.2 W Corr
- C Plan-Apochromat 63x/1.4 Oil DIC
- C-Apochromat 63x/1.2 W Corr
- Colibri solid state LED lamps. Red (630 nm), Yellow (590 nm), Green (555 nm), Cyan (511nm), Blue (475 nm), Violet (430 nm) and UV (385 nm)
- Diode lasers 405 nm, 445 nm, 488 nm, 514 nm and 639 nm.
- DPSS laser 561 nm, 594 nm
- Spectral detector 32 channels GaAsP PMT plus 2 channels MA-PMT
- Axiocam 305 mono
- Chamber with temperature control
- CO2 stage
We request that publications that include data or analysis performed with the facility include the following acknowledgment- “We acknowledge the generous support of the Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research, IDRM and Carl Zeiss GMBH for the microscopy facilities used in this research”.