Cell DIVE Multiplex Imaging
CELL DIVE Multiplex Tissue Imaging
This hyperplexed imaging technique enables high-dimensional tissue imaging for quantitative analysis of up to 60 biomarkers on a single sample. When combined with single cell genomics, this approach offers a powerful approach to understanding the molecular and cellular processes driving tissue pathology in human disease.
IN Cell Analyzer 2500HS and Cell DIVE multiplexed imaging
The IN Cell 2500HS is a widefield imaging system optimised for rapid image acquisition and high-throughput capabilities. The IN Cell Analyzer can perform fluorescence and transmitted light imaging with 2D, 2.5D or 3D modes in addition to integrated deconvolution. Furthermore, the system allows for multiplexed tissue imaging using Cell DIVE which allows for the visualisation, identification and quantification of multiple markers on a tissue sample. This is achieved by iteratively staining, imaging and inactivating a single tissue slide. Spatial biomarker and single cell analysis can then be performed, offering important spatial information on cell localisation and providing an alternative method for high-dimensional immune profiling with small tissue samples.
- Nikon 2X/NA 0.1
- Nikon 10X/NA 0.45
- Nikon 20X/NA 0.75
- Blue (DAPI, Hoechst, CF™405M)
- Green (GFP, Cy™2, Alexa Fluor™ 488, ATTO-488, CellTracker™ Green, Calcein AM)
- Orange (Cy3, Alexa Fluor 546, TRITC, propidium iodide, CellTracker Orange, CellTracker CM-DIL, mOrange)
- Red (mCherry, mKate2, AlexaFluor 568, rhodamine-phalloidin, CellTracker Red)
- Far Red (Cy5, AlexaFluor 647, To-Pro™-3, SiR)
- sCMOS camera
- 2040 × 2040 imaging array
- 6.5 × 6.5 μm pixels
- 16-bit dynamic range
- 272.3 MHz readout speed
- 0.9 (median) / 1.4 (rms) readout noise
- IN Cell Analyzer 2500
- IN Cell Developer Toolbox
For more information, please email the Cell DIVE Facility.