ZEISS 880 Upright
- Laser scanning confocal system on Axio Examiner upright fixed stage microscope. Ideal for low magnification imaging of fixed tissues and large tile regions.
- Plan-APO 10X/0.45 WD=2.0
- Plan-APO 20X/0.8
- Colibri 7 LED illumination for epifluorescent imaging
- 405-nm laser, Argon laser (458-, 488-, 514-), 561-, 594- and 633-nm lasers
DETECTORS AND AVAILABLE FILTERS
- 2 x PMT NDD detectors
- 34 descanned spectral channels
- Zeiss Zen software
- Mosaic and stitching imaging
We request that publications that include data or analysis performed with the facility include the following acknowledgment- “We acknowledge the generous support of the Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research and Carl Zeiss GMBH for the microscopy facilities used in this research”.