Oxford Immunology Group Annual Meeting
Thursday, 17 March 2016, 9.20am to 5.30pm
John Radcliffe Hospital Lecture Theatre 2
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Wraith (University of Bristol)
- Emma Morris (University College London)
- Xin Lu (Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Oxford)
- Chris Bond (The Centre for Drug Research and Development, Canada)
- Anne Fletcher (University of Birmingham)
- Katja Simon (The Kennedy Institute, Oxford)
- Herman Waldmann (The Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford) will tell us about: "From Campath to Lemtrada, the history of an immunotherapy
Registration and coffee from 8:45
Drinks Reception 17:30 - 18:30
Complimentary lunch, tea and coffee will be served
Please visit www.immunology.org and go to The Regional Groups Calendar under Events and Meetings.
- British Society of Immunology (BSI) members: £15 (standard), £10 (students),
- Non-BSI members: £25 (standard), £20 (students)
If you would like your work to be considered for a talk or poster, please submit a 250 word abstract to email@example.com by Friday 26 February, 2016.
The posters and talks will be evaluated by journal editors. Prizes will be awarded to the best talk and posters.