Metalloproteinases and their inhibitors: beginning, past and future
Thursday, 04 August 2016 to Friday, 05 August 2016
Keble College, University of Oxford
54 years ago, the first collagen-degrading MMP was found in the tadpole tail....
What have we discovered since and where are we going in future...
This meeting is dedicated to two major contributers to the field, Hideaki Nagase and Gillian Murphy.
There will be an opportunity for Poster presentation, and short talks will be selected from the abstracts.
Registration will open in April.
- Wolfram Bode (Max Plank, Germany)
- Zena Werb (UCSF, US)
- Keith Brew (FAU, US)
- Chris Overall (UBC, Canada)
- Bill Parks (UCLA, US)
- Suneel Apte (Cleveland Clinics, US)
- Rama Khokha (OCI, Canada)
- Sharon Stack (Univ Notre Dame, US)
- Armando Rossello (Univ Pisa, Italy)
- Dylan Edwards (UEA, UK)
- Tim Cawston (Newcastle, UK)
- Andy Docherty (UCB, UK)
- Irit Sagi (Weizmann Inst Sci, Israel)
- Yasunori Okada (Juntendo Univ, Japan)
- Hideaki Nagase (Univ Oxford, UK) and
- Gillian Murphy (Univ Cambridge, UK)