IVIS Spectrum Imaging System
- IVIS Spectrum imaging system is design for non-invasive observation of organs and cells in living animals
- 28 filters spanning 430 – 850 nm for high-sensitivity in vivo imaging (fluorescence and bioluminescence)
- High sensitive EMCCD camera
- There are two imaging modes: trans-illumination and epi-illumination. Trans-illumination allows 3D reconstruction of labelled structures
- Flexible imaging field from 3.9 cm (high resolution) to 23 cm (low resolution)
- Compatibility with Micro CT.
We request that publications that include data or analysis performed with the facility include the following acknowledgement- “ We acknowledge the generous support of the Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research for the microscopy facilities used in this research”.