Imaging at the Kennedy
Imaging is one of the key research technologies which provide valuable information in all area of biomedical science. Our Imaging Facility is supporting research at the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology by means of:
- advice on experiment design;
- providing appropriate equipment;
- providing software in image processing and analysis;
- education and training;
- development and implementation of new (required) imaging technologies;
- liaising with the imaging community and facilities in Oxford.
We are happy to provide advanced microscopy services and collaborate on development of new methods.