MSc Taught Programme
HOW TO APPLY
The next intake will be in October 2016 and the application process is now open.
For procedural information on how to apply, please visit the University of Oxford Graduate Admissions website. The course code is 003795.
Please read below for notes on colleges, required information and course accessibility, leading to the final section on deadlines and a link to the online applications system.
As part of the application you are asked to enter a college preference, or to indicate that you have no college preference. The following colleges will consider applications from MSc Musculoskeletal Sciences students:
If you are offered a place on the course, your offer letter will state that you are guaranteed a place at a college. The college will contact you separately and make an offer of a place, subject to your satisfying any funding conditions required by it.
You will need the following information for your application:
- For a MSc the Course code is 003795 and the Programme description is ‘Masters in Musculoskeletal Sciences’
- Personal statement: Candidates are asked to write a personal statement of up to 1,000 words to explain their motivation for wishing to take the course and to indicate their future career plans.
- An Academic Transcript should be uploaded which provides your academic results for your first degree (and any subsequent higher degree) and a CV
- References: Three references are required, at least one of which has to be from an academic. You should nominate referees who are capable of providing an informed view of your recent academic ability. Please note it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that references are submitted on time. We must receive your references no later than the application deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that your references are submitted on time
- A letter of support from your employer confirming that you will be released from your duties for the required study leave.
Failure to provide any of this information will result in a delay in your application being considered.
The course welcomes applications from disabled students and we are committed to making reasonable adjustments whenever practicable. The Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences considers applications from students with disabilities on exactly the same academic grounds as those from other candidates.
For further details see the Disability Office.
Applications for October 2016 are open. The first deadline for online submissions is 8 January 2016 although the March and August application deadlines may be used if any places remain available. See the graduate application guide on the central University site for more information.